Atlanta Property Damage Lawyer
Working to secure compensation for you and your family
In addition to personal injuries, if a person driving under the influence (DUI) of drugs or alcohol damages your property, you may have a claim for recovery. An experienced Atlanta attorney at Kaine Law, LLC can explain that you may be entitled to recover compensation for more than your property is even worth.
Types of damaged property may include:
When Can You File A Claim?
When a person under the influence of drugs or alcohol damages or destroys your property, you have a right to file a claim. While you should not do so until speaking to a lawyer, it is vital to the success of your case that you hire the right car accident attorney.
Following are attributes the ideal candidate handling your case should have:
- Experience: First and foremost, the lawyer you hire must have successful experience handling accident cases. A seasoned attorney knows the system and knows what works.
- Knowledge: The laws involved in filing a property damage claim can be complex and confusing. Your attorney must have a deep understanding of the law and how it applies to your case.
- Responsiveness: You should have no trouble contacting your lawyer. The lawyers you hire should always be responsive to your needs.
Since time is of the essence in filing any property damage claim or lawsuit, it is crucial to have a dedicated, aggressive Atlanta injury lawyer by your side. At Kaine Law, LLC, the first priority of our attorneys is to protect your legal rights and vigorously pursue full and fair compensation for your damages.
Here are some links to valuable information about our legal services and vital personal injury law topics that can benefit you:
- Common misconceptions of auto accident lawsuits
- Georgia TADRA Law
- What to do if you or a loved one is seriously injured in an auto accident
Contact our property damage attorneys in Atlanta, GA
If you suffered an injury and need the help of an attorney, we do not charge a fee unless we recover compensation on your behalf. So do not hesitate to contact Kaine Law, LLC online today for a free case evaluation or call us toll free at 877-884-8579. Hablamos español.
Everyone at Kaine Law, LLC — from our highly qualified lawyers to our dedicated staff — is ready to serve you. We realize that accidents can cause serious injuries that can affect every aspect of your life. If you are the victim of an accident, we want to be your voice.