Atlanta Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Representing those injured in Georgia
It is common knowledge that motorcycle drivers often suffer catastrophic injuries such as head and spinal trauma. Less well known is the fact that many accidents between motorcycles and passenger vehicles are actually the fault of passenger car drivers.
If you or a loved one suffered injury in a motorcycle accident, chances are good that it was not your fault, and the party who caused the accident owes you financial compensation. You need the help of an experienced Atlanta motorcycle accident attorney like Evan Kaine of Kaine Law, LLC to obtain the fair compensation required to deal with your injuries.
Causes Of Motorcycle Accidents In Atlanta, GA
At Kaine Law, LLC, we have a deep understanding of why motorcycle accidents occur, how the law applies to motorcycles and how to help injured cyclists recover compensation.
Local and nationwide statistics on motorcycle accidents reveal some alarming trends, including:
- Compared to people riding in cars, motorcyclists are around 16 times more likely to die and three times more likely to be injured in a crash.
- In multi-car accidents involving a motorcycle, approximately one-third are caused by a motorist turning into the path of the motorcyclist.
- Nearly 85 percent of U.S. motorcycle accident victims are male, and most riders injured in accidents are between 20 and 29 years of age.
- A majority of motorcycle accidents occur during the day at intersections, and around two-thirds of those injured in motorcycle crashes suffer injury between April and September.
- In 2007, one-quarter of Georgia motorcyclists who lost their lives in an accident had a blood alcohol concentration of 0.01 percent or higher.
These statistics tell us a number of things, including that young males need to exercise extra caution on the road and avoid drinking alcohol before driving. Anyone unlucky enough to get hurt in a motorcycle accident caused by the negligence of another driver should contact Atlanta accident attorney Evan Kaine right away.
Contact a skilled motorcycle accident lawyer in Atlanta, GA
At Kaine Law, LLC, we work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you pay nothing for our legal services unless we obtain compensation on your behalf. If you or a loved one is injured in a motorcycle crash, contact Kaine Law, LLC online or call 877-884-8579 for a free case evaluation. Hablamos español.
Everyone at Kaine Law, LLC — from our highly qualified lawyers to our dedicated staff — is ready to serve you. We realize that motorcycle accidents can cause serious injuries that can affect every aspect of your life. If you are the victim of an accident, we want to be your voice.