Skilled Atlanta Car Wreck Attorneys Fight for Your Rights
Helping injured drivers throughout the region
Car wrecks happen often in the Atlanta area, and many of these accidents cause significant injuries to drivers and passengers. If another party’s negligence caused a car crash resulting in your injuries or a loved one’s, the knowledgeable car wreck attorneys at Kaine Law, LLC can help. We handle auto accident cases on a regular basis, and we can help you take action after a serious motor vehicle collision. We have years of experience with personal injury claims and are passionate about helping injured people throughout our community.
Common causes of car wrecks in Georgia
Each year, there are more than 350,000 auto accidents in the Peach State. These crashes are the result of a wide variety of factors, ranging from driver negligence to defective automotive parts. The car wreck lawyers at Kaine Law help you take action after auto accidents caused by:
- Distracted driving. Between talking on cell phones, texting, adjusting the radio and paying attention to passengers, drivers today are more distracted than ever. When they take their eyes off the road for even a couple of seconds, it can drastically reduce reaction times and result in serious car wrecks.
- Reckless driving. Drivers who exceed speed limits, change lanes without looking or make quick turns endanger other drivers and passengers. Reckless driving is illegal in Georgia.
- Driving under the influence (DUI). It’s illegal to operate a motor vehicle if your blood alcohol content (BAC) level is .08 percent or higher. DUI-related accidents are particularly dangerous to everyone on the road.
- Equipment malfunction. If a vehicle part isn’t working correctly, a driver could lose control and hit other motorists. This may be due to poor vehicle maintenance or a defective auto part traced back to the manufacturer, in which case it may call for a products liability claim.
- Driver fatigue. It’s unsafe for drivers to operate a car or truck if they’re too tired. Falling asleep at the wheel creates a dangerous situation for all.
- Poor driving conditions. Bad weather and loose gravel on roads are also common causes of accidents. When conditions are poor, motorists need to adjust their speed and take reasonable care to avoid collisions. motorists.
Accidents involving large trucks are especially serious
When a large 18-wheeler or commercial truck strikes the average passenger vehicle, the consequences are usually very serious. These accidents tend to result in serious injuries and property damage, and a large percentage of them are fatal. Driver fatigue, drunk driving, poor maintenance, faulty equipment and the failure of truck drivers to adjust to changing weather or roadway conditions are all common causes of trucking crashes. After an accident between a car and a large truck, you may need to seek compensation for personal injuries or the wrongful death of a loved one.
Seek reliable legal assistance from an experienced Atlanta car wreck lawyer
The experienced auto accident attorneys at Kaine Law, LLC strive to assist injured people throughout the Atlanta area and across Georgia. We have office locations in DeKalb County and Gwinnett County, and we serve individuals and families in Lawrenceville, Snellville, Tucker and the surrounding communities. Call us today at 877-884-8579 or contact us online to set up a meeting. Hablamos Español.