Evan L. Kaine
Experienced – Honest – Caring – Knowledgeable. These are the top words clients have used to describe attorney Evan L. Kaine. As the founder of Kaine Law, LLC, Evan Kaine is proud to be an advocate for injury victims across Atlanta and throughout Georgia. Evan takes a personal interest in every case. In addition to being recognized as one of Georgia’s Top Rated Lawyers in 2012, Evan is appreciated for his active involvement in the community. He is a part-time instructor at Georgia State University and recognized for many honors related to his pro bono legal services. Evan also speaks Spanish and is pleased to provide legal service to members of the Hispanic and Latino communities.
Accomplished in the field of Alternative Dispute Resolution, Evan is a skilled negotiator with extensive experience dealing with insurance companies. While he is skilled at negotiating auto accident settlements on behalf of injury victims, he is also a fierce litigator who fights zealously for his clients. If you require assistance with a personal injury, car crash, workers compensation or wrongful death matter, Evan Kaine is ready to fight for you.
Evan Kaine is an accomplished, caring, honest, skilled attorney with a passion for ensuring injury victims and their families get the justice, assistance, and compensation they deserve.
In 2015, Evan Kaine was certified as a life member of both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
The Million Dollar Advocates Forum is recognized as one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts, awards and settlements.
The organization was founded in 1993 and there are approximately 4000 members located throughout the country. Fewer than 1 % of U.S. lawyers are members.
Members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum must have acted as principal counsel in at least one case in which their client has received a verdict, award or settlement in the amount of one million dollars or more.
Members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum must be Life Members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and must have acted as principal counsel in at least one case which has resulted in a multi-million dollar verdict, award or settlement. Mr. Kaine has been approved for membership in both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Masters of Law Letters (LL.M.) in Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution from The George Washington University Law School
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) from Nova Southeastern University School of Law
- Masters of Business Administration from Nova Southeastern University
- Bachelors of Science in Hospitality Administration from Georgia State University
- The Georgia Bar
- The District of Columbia Bar
- The Florida Bar
- The State Supreme Court of Georgia
- The United States District Court – Northern District of Georgia
- The United States District Court – Middle District of Georgia
- The United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- The United States District Court – Northern District of Florida
- The United States District Court – Middle District of Florida
- The United States District Court – Southern District of Florida
- The District of Columbia Court of Appeals
Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Education Chairperson, 2011 – 2012
- At-Large Board Member, 2011 – 2012
- Civil Justice Political Action Committee Board Member, 2010 – 2012
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2010 – present
- Rising Star Georgia
- Actively involved with the State Bar of Georgia
- Member: American Bar Association
- Cobb County Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Clayton County Bar Association
- Dekalb County Bar Association
- Sandy Springs Bar Association
Awards and Recognition
- 2015 The Top Trial Lawyers in America
- 2015 Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- 2015 Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- 2015 & 2016 Georgia Super Lawyers
- 2009, 2011, 2012, 2012, 2013 & 2014 Georgia Super Lawyers – Rising Star
- 2013 Georgia State University, Cecil B. Day School of Hospitality- Outstanding Alumni Award
- 2012 The Gold Standard – Georgia’s Top Rated Lawyers
- 2011 Georgia State University, Cecil B. Day School of Hospitality- Alumni of the Year
- 2011 AV Peer Review Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- 2012: The Gold Standard — Georgia's Top Rated Lawyers, Granting Organization: LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell®
- 2012: The Gold Standard — AV Preeminent, Peer Review Rated, Granting Organization: LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell®
- 2011: Cecil B. Day School of Hospitality — Alumni of the Year, Granting Organization: Georgia State University, Robinson College of Business